Secret Compass redefines what is possible through pioneering team expeditions in the world’s wildest places. If you’re keen to reignite your passion for adventure, take the first step towards joining an expedition team by completing the no-obligation Application Form below. This won’t commit you in any way, it’s just so we can learn a bit more about you before sending you more in-depth information. If you do not receive a confirmation email or hear from Secret Compass within three working days, do get in touch. Just have a quick question to ask first? Use our shorter Contact Form instead.
We look forward to welcoming you onto a team and to achieving the extraordinary in one of the world’s wildest places.
Once booked on an expedition, please be aware you’ll need to:
- Abide by our Terms and Conditions which you agree to upon booking.
- Organise all visas unless otherwise stated (more information will be provided upon booking).
- Send or email Secret Compass a scan of the information/ photograph page of your passport.
- Ensure you are fully vaccinated and carry evidence of vaccination (i.e. a Yellow Fever certificate( where relevant and organise Malaria prophylactics if necessary.
- Ensure that your fitness levels match or exceed the basic levels stated in the expedition’s Joining Instructions (sent to you following a successful application).
- Organise appropriate insurance and inform Secret Compass of the company used, policy number and emergency 24/7 contact number in advance of the expedition.
- Organise international flights to and from the start and finish point and inform Secret Compass of those details in advance of the expedition.
- Bring suitable personal kit and equipment – helpful details for this will be provided in the joining instructions.
Your booking is insured by IPP Ltd and its Panel of Insurers. This insurance is only valid for passengers who book and pay directly with/to Secret Compass. For further information see www.ipplondon.co.uk.