Once booked on an expedition, please be aware you’ll need to:
- Abide by our Terms and Conditions.
- Organise all visas unless otherwise stated (more information will be provided upon booking).
- Send or email Secret Compass a scan of the information/ photograph page of your passport.
- Ensure you are fully vaccinated and carry evidence of vaccination (i.e. a Yellow Fever certificate where relevant) and organise Malaria prophylactics if necessary.
- Ensure that your fitness levels match or exceed the basic levels stated in the expedition’s Joining Instructions (sent to you following a successful application).
- Organise appropriate insurance and inform Secret Compass of the company used, policy number and emergency 24/7 contact number in advance of the expedition.
- Organise international flights to and from the start and finish point and inform Secret Compass of those details in advance of the expedition.
- Bring suitable personal kit and equipment – helpful details for this will be provided in the joining instructions.
Your booking is insured by IPP Ltd and its Panel of Insurers. This insurance is only valid for passengers who book and pay directly with/to Secret Compass. For further information see www.ipplondon.co.uk.